1) 133KV/22KV Substation work at Nasik
133KV/11KV sub station work has been completed at Nashik site. Nos. of substation were 32 . project included Transportation, Cable laying, Cable tray installation, RTU Erection, cable glanding, cable route out and CMR base installation , Termination of project bus.
2) Petroleum pipe line of IOCL project at Rajasthan & Gujarat
Project included Cable laying, Designing, cable termination, foundation , installation of temperature transmission (TT), pressure transmitter (PT) & M.S.D. installation.
3) Building management system projects & FRTU installing & Termination
Building management system :- Installation of 55 Nos. junction box in a 3 Km tunnel followed by cable laying, termination & camera installation. Also installation of M.F.T. sensor, cable tray, cable dressing , instrumentation & installation of Temperature transmitter & pressure transmitter.
FRTU installing & Termination :- Work in central suburban minimum 250 FRTU installation are done with end to end testing .
4) Lightning arrestor installation and firefighting work and Monorail project
Lightning arrestor :- Installation of Lightening Arrestor installed to a 16 Flr. Tower in Kanjurmarg .front and back side 3mm GI strip are laid for insulation of this work .
Monorail project :- Total 25 Nos R.C. Circuits are installed at a 13 station in Mumbai monorail project.
firefighting work :- Laying of 95 Sqmm fire fighting cable for a 12 storeyed building, for a total length of 70 meters. Followed by cable tracing, cable laying & installing fire fighting box.
5) Cable laying work at residential complex “Vishal Mathura CHS” & BPCL
Project included supply of 3.5Core 95 Sqmm ,1.1KV Grade and XLPE Cable, Breaking of Concrete, Excavating 600mm deep and laying of 3.5 Core LT Cable, By feeling sand below & Above the cable. Covered with protective brick and covered with cement concrete to make it good flush with Top Level , Including installation, Testing & Commissioning.
6) Transformer oil filtration
Complete filtration of transformer power oil & testing of oil.
7) Periodic health check up of oil type transformer with Online Tap Changer(OLTP)
- Physical inspection cleaning of transformer & OLTC
- Draining of OLTC oil opening top cover of OLTC
- Checking & cleaning of OLTC fix –moving Contact.
- Removing all carbon deposited on various parts in OLTC tank.
- Checking tightness of OLTC lead connections of phase board & barrier board connections.
- Flushing OLTC tank by hot oil & removing carbon.
- Cleaning & lubrication of OLTC mechanism.
- Checking of tightness of OLTC control connections.
- Checking tightness of control connections in drive & remote panel.
- Checking of OLTC operation manually& electrically in local & remote mode.
- Filling of oil with filtration in OLTC tank up to mentioned level.
- Transformer & OLTC oil filtration.
- Checking tightness of control connection in RTCC panel.
- Checking tightness of neutral & body earthing of transformer.
- Checking of LT & HT side bushing.
- Checking of tap connections.
- Checking of HT & LT side cable connections.
- Checking of connections of transformer protection relay.
- Rectification of functional problem if any.
- We Deal Insulating Oil As Per IS: 335 –1992 Suitable For Transformer.
- Checking of BDV value & acidity value of oil.
- Checking of silica gel in breather & replacement of silica gel if required.
- Supply of breathers with silica gel.
- Checking setting of buchholz relay, MOG relay, WTI & OTI as per standard.
- Checking transformer protection through buchholz, over current and earth fault relay.
- Submission of service / testing report.